Terms & Conditions
By using this
website, you enter this agreement with Andriessen & Associates,
Professional Corporation (“A&A”) regarding the use of A&A’s website (the
2. Nothing in the Website creates a lawyer-client relationship with, or obligation of, A&A.
3. This Website can be used to request general information about A&A. However, the Website shall not be used to request legal advice from A&A or send any confidential information to A&A.
4. The Website is provided on an “as is and as available” basis, without any representation or warranty, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any representation as to the accuracy or completeness of its contents.
5. A&A will not be liable to anyone for damages of any kind, including but not limited to damages relating to the use, reliance, accuracy, completeness or availability of this Website or its contents or any decision made or not made because of this Website.
6. This Website and its contents are the property of A&A. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2016.
Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the
federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
8. A&A may amend this Agreement at any time without notice to you and without your consent. You cannot amend or assign this Agreement.
9. There are no other terms to this Agreement.